Cyberpunk 2077 V Cosplay Costume

$255.00

XC10011004100001

One of the most iconic and popular characters in Cyberpunk 2077, the Cyberpunk 2077 V Cosplay Costume is a must-have for every tough and courageous individual. High-quality fabric and 100% made by hand, just give me a reason to refuse this great costume.

There is no surprise that V impressed everyone with her vivid personality, and her confident fighting style and sense of justice. If you feel a strong resemblance with her and frequently experience a thrill in being a game character, then this Cyberpunk 2077 V Cosplay Costume is your ultimate persona makeover. The well-designed costume features intricate details that exhibit superior craftsmanship and also enables you to be as flexible as the V. Made from twill, spandex, composie leather and lining. With accessories included such as a comfortable coat, a pair of pants, belt, sleevelss garment, and fancy badge to complement the cosplay costume.

Note: Make sure to check out the size chart before placing order, if you can't find the size suit you, customized service is available, all you have to do is send your body measurements to our e-mail([email protected]), we will specially arrange manufacturer to make the costume asap.

Types

Cyberpunk 2077 V Cosplay Costume

CharactersV
MaterialTwill, spandex, composite leather, lining
Components

Coat, pants, belt, sleeveless garment, Badge

ColorAs shown
GenderMan
Cleaning Care
ShippingExpress shipping and economy shipping worldwide
Return PolicyYes
PaymentPaypal, Visa, Mastercard etc.

Grade 
Elizabeth Frost
07/17/2019

Better than I expected

I was really surprised by the quality of the fit of this item.

Write your review !

Write your review

Write your review

Shop

Related Products

NEWSLETTER SIGNUP