Game FALLOUT 76 Vault 76 jumpsuit Women Cosplay Costume For adults

$300.00

XC10011003420001

If you like playing the game FALLOUT 76, you will fall in love with this Game FALLOUT 76 Vault 76 jumpsuit Cosplay Costume For adults. It has been perfectly designed with high-quality leather which provides you with ease and comfort. Now, We have the female version for it, too, just place the order and enjoy it!

Fallout 76 is set in an alternate history and takes place in 2102, twenty-five years after a nuclear war that devastated the Earth. The player character is a resident of Vault 76, a fallout shelter that was built in West Virginia to house America's best and brightest minds. Now imagine you are one member of them,are you able to re-colonize the Wasteland? Want to know the answer? Just put on this  Game FALLOUT 76 Vault 76 jumpsuit Cosplay Costume For adults enter the real game world. The style of the Game FALLOUT 76 Cosplay Costume is quite decent that you would look just like a hero who has the mission to save the world wearing it. The blue and gold color combination gives it a more charming look.

If you do not like style, color or size problem, you may return unworn and unopened merchandise with all tags attached within 30 days for an exchange or refund. we'll strive for 100% to resolve your question.

TypesFALLOUT 76 Cosplay Costume
CharactersFALLOUT
MaterialLeather
Components

Onesie, hand guards, shoes, shoulder pads, belts, shoulder straps, knee pad, leggings

Please click here to get the shoes for this costume.

ColorAs shown
GenderWomen
Cleaning Care
ShippingExpress shipping and economy shipping worldwide
Return PolicyYes
PaymentPaypal, Visa, Mastercard etc.

Grade 
Sadie
01/01/2019

ITS PERFECT

This cosplay is just as described and more. The quality is beyond amazing and it’s just absolutely perfect. I went with the custom measurements so I didn’t have to wing it and risk anything. When it arrived the suit itself was a bit tight, but honestly still fit well. I won’t lie when it’s a bit uncomfortable, and the shipping problems being DHL’s fault, so I’m not gonna count it against them. With that being said, I highly reccomend! Perfect quality, amazingly sweet sellers, canon to the character, and overall an 10/10

Write your review !

Write your review

Write your review

Shop

Related Products

NEWSLETTER SIGNUP